Beauregard Parish Fair Parade
"life,liberty and the pursuit of Agriculture"
Entries Start: September 1, 2023
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Deadline for entry is Thursday, September 27, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Line -up will be posted on the Beauregard Parish Fair Facebook page October 1, 2023
Entries received after the deadline will not be judged and will line up on MLK
Line - up begins @ 4:00 p.m.
Parade will begin PROMPTLY at 5:00 p.m.
1. Civic or Adult
3. School/Youth Organization
4. Church or Non-Profit Organization
5. Beauty Queen
6. Public Official
********Judges decisions are final !********
PLEASE LOOK FOR PARADE ATTENDANTS IN SAFETY VESTS TO DIRECT YOU !
Changes are to come for line up !
Please check back closer to parade for directions.
You will receive an email letting you know where to line up and how to get there.
1. The theme "Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Agriculture "must be displayed on the entry and visible to the judges to be qualified for judging.
2. Parade volunteers will be posted at the entrance to each line-up location to distribute numbers and help with line-up.
3. Throwing wrapped candy and small throws is permitted.
4. Performing for the judges is also encouraged but must be limited to no longer that 2 (two) minutes. Performances lasting longer than the allowed time will have points deducted.
5. ***Absolutely NO *** vehicles will be allowed in the line-up areas other than the registered parade vehicle(s).
Please make arrangements to drop riders off and park elsewhere. DECORATIONS SHOULD DONE BEFORE GETTING IN LINE . IF YOU MUST DECORATE, PLEASE OFF LOAD AND MOVE YOUR VEHICLE IMMEDIATELY.
6. Entries will be judged on fair theme, originality and appearance.
7. All parade entries and drives must be ready in line parade lineup position 30 minutes before start time.
8. ALL drivers MUST stay with vehicle at all times in lineup.
9. Do Not throw anything while in lineup area.
10. Once the parade has started, please DO NOT STOP unless for an EMERGENCY.
11. Once parade has started all participants must remain on the car/truck, float, or walking with group until end of parade.
12. Drivers are NOT allowed to throw from their windows.
13. ABSOLUTELY NO VULGAR OR EXPLICIT MUSIC ALLOWED!
14. All generators must be properly ventilated, and float must have at least 1 (one) fire extinguisher on the float if using a generator.
15. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PARADE ROUTE, ON THE FLOAT OR IN VEHICLE. IF ALCOHOL IS DETECTED THE ENTRANT WILL BE PULLED FROM PARADE ANDREPORTED TO THE DERIDDER CITY POLICE. THE ENTRANT WILL ALSO BE BAND FROM FUTURE PARADES.
All meeting points for end of the parade must be on or after MEL BRANCH DR.(street that runs in front of Pinewood Elementary school.)
Please be courteous to our volunteers! They do not get paid for working.
Without volunteers the Beauregard Parish Fair cannot work properly!!
Point of contact:
Darlene Hargrove, Parade Chairperson
If you have any questions, please email , call or text me.
2023 Beauregard Parish Fair
Beauregard Parish Fair
2023 Parade Marshall
TO BE ANNOUNCED